cause cold
nostalgia
chills me to the bones

Maryam says hi

Just to let you know , i'm not superman neither a superwoman.
I'm just a girl, who has alot of fantasies. Hehe.

Sometimes i feel that being a supergirl is not being a superhero, just a girl who’s trying to be super.


shout my name & i'll be happy
Fifteen to be teenager who thinks she's crazy.
im retro-phonic
buzz off,BEES
affiliates

Amirah, my beautiful sister ♥ | Adilah | Amni Syazwani | Ariel | Arifah | Beelaa | Class Bloggy (: | Dewi | Dyna | Eqah | Faizah | Fadick | Farah | Fithriyyah | Joey | Kimberlie | Leona | Nadhirah | Nadia | Nusrah | Nuraini | Ozier | Reyhan | Skye♥ | Syafe | Syahril | Skye | Qaisara | Yusuf |
Tuesday, March 23, 2010 @ 12:47 AM
THANKS TO THOSE WHO HAVE WISHED ME A HAPPY ADVANCED BIRTHDAY :D




thanks fana and fiyah, for always being there for me :D
ily guys too much lah. 
& thanks for the early birthday wish yoooo! 
back to top?
monthly archive

June 2009 August 2009 September 2009 December 2009 January 2010 February 2010 March 2010 April 2010 May 2010
recent entries

NUSRAH NAJAH BINTE MOHD NIZAM IT WAS AWESOME CATCH... MY BLOG IS DEAD......... I KNOW~  HAHAHA. the pas... YESTERDAY WAS AWESOMEEE :D I LOVE MY FRIENDS AND C... heyyy. im so happy *smiles*  i managed to pass eng... Never updated in ages. Anyways hello blog. If yr w... They were a in love~ Being romantic was what theyo... It's 3.15am and i'm not asleep?I bet'cha i'll have... RANDY's mine :)Say hello to my hot boyf,Randy.I ♥h... HAPPY NEW YEAREVERYBODY!  WOW, Time passes really ... Today was an awesome day for me, Nusrah & maybe he...
LAYOUT BANNER COLORS MINIICONS