cause cold
nostalgia
chills me to the bones

Maryam says hi

Just to let you know , i'm not superman neither a superwoman.
I'm just a girl, who has alot of fantasies. Hehe.

Sometimes i feel that being a supergirl is not being a superhero, just a girl who’s trying to be super.


shout my name & i'll be happy
Fifteen to be teenager who thinks she's crazy.
im retro-phonic
buzz off,BEES
affiliates

Amirah, my beautiful sister ♥ | Adilah | Amni Syazwani | Ariel | Arifah | Beelaa | Class Bloggy (: | Dewi | Dyna | Eqah | Faizah | Fadick | Farah | Fithriyyah | Joey | Kimberlie | Leona | Nadhirah | Nadia | Nusrah | Nuraini | Ozier | Reyhan | Skye♥ | Syafe | Syahril | Skye | Qaisara | Yusuf |
Sunday, January 3, 2010 @ 3:15 AM
It's 3.15am and i'm not asleep?
I bet'cha i'll have panda eyes when
i go to school tomorrow. Well, no choice
must complete my last wordlist mahh.

Nusrah - hope yr fine sayang :) i don't want you
to fret about that guy anymore!!!! sayang kau

Randy - i hope you get well soon :) ily

Labels:

back to top?
monthly archive

June 2009 August 2009 September 2009 December 2009 January 2010 February 2010 March 2010 April 2010 May 2010
recent entries

RANDY's mine :)Say hello to my hot boyf,Randy.I ♥h... HAPPY NEW YEAREVERYBODY!  WOW, Time passes really ... Today was an awesome day for me, Nusrah & maybe he... Today went McD, as usual :) while otw, saw Nusrah ... Basically today me and nusrah lovee went to mcd be... goodnight, sleep tight.takmo let the bed bugs bite :D #1. Who was your last text from? Nusrah Najah (:#2... I forgot to mention, on Monday and Tuesday i was f... Omg! I have not updated my blog, like almost fore... Currently at shshrin's house (:yesterday went to a...
LAYOUT BANNER COLORS MINIICONS