We went to catch a movie at Cathay Cineleisure Orchard :D
We actually wanted to watch Sherlock Holmes, but sadly, the tickets
for the first two timing were sold out. ): In the end, we decided
to watch Alvin & The Chipmunks 2.
OMFG, seriously, you would laugh like hell in th cinema.
The movie is so friggin funny.
I like Theodore, the chipmunk with the green shirt. (:
his effing cute. Plus, Jesse McCartney is the voice of that lil'chipmunk.
The movie was at 3, so we still had about 30minutes and
decided to grab a snack. Nusrah wanted KFC, but i was
craving for Burger King's whopper. We decided to split,
so Nusrah and her boyf, ate at KFC, while i went to Burger King
ALONE. hehehehe.
Well............ while eating and taking our own sweet time,
we forgot th timing and were 15 minutes late :S
hahaha. I and Nusrah snuck in some fries. hehehe.
After the movie, we when for a little walk, and entered Cotton On & Forever 21.
Shioooooooooooook ~
We took the MRT to Tampines Mall, and
camwhored at the open plaza.
I was th photographer of th day, as usual ;P
After taking tons and tons of pictures,
m actually being sarcastic, we headed home.
Took 67 from the interchange. Nusrah was kindof angry with her boyf.
We reached our stop and she gave her boyf
a goodbye hug and kiss. I sent Nusrah to her block to
chit-chat for a while and later, i headed home.
Today was a hectic yet memorable day :D