cause cold
nostalgia
chills me to the bones

Maryam says hi

Just to let you know , i'm not superman neither a superwoman.
I'm just a girl, who has alot of fantasies. Hehe.

Sometimes i feel that being a supergirl is not being a superhero, just a girl who’s trying to be super.


shout my name & i'll be happy
Fifteen to be teenager who thinks she's crazy.
im retro-phonic
buzz off,BEES
affiliates

Amirah, my beautiful sister ♥ | Adilah | Amni Syazwani | Ariel | Arifah | Beelaa | Class Bloggy (: | Dewi | Dyna | Eqah | Faizah | Fadick | Farah | Fithriyyah | Joey | Kimberlie | Leona | Nadhirah | Nadia | Nusrah | Nuraini | Ozier | Reyhan | Skye♥ | Syafe | Syahril | Skye | Qaisara | Yusuf |
Sunday, January 3, 2010 @ 3:22 AM
They were a in love~ Being romantic was what they
only did. I stand by, watching them giggle 
about each one's joke and talk about the things that needed to be
solved. He was understanding and she was patient. 
She loved him more than anything in the world.
He changed her...

To her, he was a good boyfriend. 
 He seemed perfect in her eyes. 
She may feel insecure at times, but she knows she loves him.
He made her heart flutter and skip a thousand beat. 
Butterflies in her stomach just won't stop.
He changed her... 
To see things in a different angle. 
To see the world in another dimension.

&although..
They argued, they fought.
She was always there to apologize.
But why must it be a sign of neglect???!
To me, he may seem like a devil. But to her, he was just a perfect angel.
Still, it was difficult for her to move on.
Why must he neglect her when he knows it'll only pain her. 
She can't be the one saying goodbye, because it was just
not meant to be. She loves him too much. 

Urgh. I can't go on.
It just hurts me to see her continuing to be like this.
Nusrah, please? 
I'm always here for you.
Your my bestest friend & it pains me to see you like this. 
*snap fingers*! yr strong, beautiful
nice, sweet, honest! 

YOU WILL FIND SOMEONE WHO TREASURES YOU
FOR WHO YOU ARE!!!!






If it wasn't for her to say goodbye, it was him not being there!

Xoxo, Maryam


Labels:

back to top?
monthly archive

June 2009 August 2009 September 2009 December 2009 January 2010 February 2010 March 2010 April 2010 May 2010
recent entries

It's 3.15am and i'm not asleep?I bet'cha i'll have... RANDY's mine :)Say hello to my hot boyf,Randy.I ♥h... HAPPY NEW YEAREVERYBODY!  WOW, Time passes really ... Today was an awesome day for me, Nusrah & maybe he... Today went McD, as usual :) while otw, saw Nusrah ... Basically today me and nusrah lovee went to mcd be... goodnight, sleep tight.takmo let the bed bugs bite :D #1. Who was your last text from? Nusrah Najah (:#2... I forgot to mention, on Monday and Tuesday i was f... Omg! I have not updated my blog, like almost fore...
LAYOUT BANNER COLORS MINIICONS