cause cold
nostalgia
chills me to the bones

Maryam says hi

Just to let you know , i'm not superman neither a superwoman.
I'm just a girl, who has alot of fantasies. Hehe.

Sometimes i feel that being a supergirl is not being a superhero, just a girl who’s trying to be super.


shout my name & i'll be happy
Fifteen to be teenager who thinks she's crazy.
im retro-phonic
buzz off,BEES
affiliates

Amirah, my beautiful sister ♥ | Adilah | Amni Syazwani | Ariel | Arifah | Beelaa | Class Bloggy (: | Dewi | Dyna | Eqah | Faizah | Fadick | Farah | Fithriyyah | Joey | Kimberlie | Leona | Nadhirah | Nadia | Nusrah | Nuraini | Ozier | Reyhan | Skye♥ | Syafe | Syahril | Skye | Qaisara | Yusuf |
Friday, April 9, 2010 @ 10:24 AM
I don't love you like i did, yesterday. Yes, you. 

If you feel the pinch then your the one. 
back to top?
monthly archive

June 2009 August 2009 September 2009 December 2009 January 2010 February 2010 March 2010 April 2010 May 2010
recent entries

I've been wondering.... What if i turned to you a... I JUST FEEL LIKE LETTING IT ALL GO. I LOVE MY NAPE ;D haha. got it yesterday. & huda s... WHAT AN EGGY BIRTHDAY? thanks to haziq, syawal and... MARYAM IS 15 :D LIKE WHAT FITH HAS SAID, DA MACAM ... THANKS TO THOSE WHO HAVE WISHED ME A HAPPY ADVANCE... NUSRAH NAJAH BINTE MOHD NIZAM IT WAS AWESOME CATCH... MY BLOG IS DEAD......... I KNOW~  HAHAHA. the pas... YESTERDAY WAS AWESOMEEE :D I LOVE MY FRIENDS AND C... heyyy. im so happy *smiles*  i managed to pass eng...
LAYOUT BANNER COLORS MINIICONS